The Greenlee Tempo (formerly Progressive Electronics) 200EP-G Probe features a durable but light weight, slim, comfortable design for use in limited space areas with innovative features such as a LED flashlight, 3.5mm headset jack & a large speaker for noisy environments incorporated into the probe.
200B-G, 200EP-G Tone Probe Instruction Manual
- Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification
- Great for congested cable bundles & equipment rooms
- Durable, but light weight, slim, comfortable design for use in limited space areas
- LED headlight (yes a Flashlight) for working in dark spaces
- 3.5mm Headset Jack lets you work without disturbing other workers
- Large 2" speaker for noisy environments
- Adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal "bleed" is affecting the identification process
- LED for visual signal strength indication
- Recessed terminals (tabs) for Lineman's Test Set (butt) connection
- Low battery indicator
- Easy to read marking on case
- Recessed On/Off button which helps conserve battery life
- Uses a single 9v battery (Not Included).